PINQUEEN: THE COMPLETE PINTEREST MASTERCLASS
Why is Pinterest so important? According to research:
- 8 out of 10 users have purchased based on a brand's Pinterest content
- Shoppers on Pinterest spend twice as much than users on other platforms
- 90% of weekly users make purchase decisions on Pinterest
- 77% of users have found a new brand or product
The list is endless...
Pinterest isn't ashamed to be more like a shopping platform than any other platforms. Whilst users on social media don't like being sold to; which provokes the game of creating content to keep them engaged then selling without selling blah blah blah *sigh*... Pinterest is what it is. It's a platform for people to discover new products, ideas and inspiration.
So, if you're no good at creating 'valuable' content for social media, Pinterest is definitely the place for you.
Even better? Pins last for a super long time. One pin can drive traffic to your site for years!
Convinced? Thought so. This masterclass will walk you through from the very basics for beginners to publishing viral content. Happy Pinning!
- 3 videos included, approx. 1.5 hours in total.
- Slides available to download.
- Lifetime access and download.