Why is branding so important?
- More people will recognize you and you'll stick in their mind
- It builds trust and credibility
- How people perceive your brand determines whether they buy or not
- Creates loyal customers (a 5% increase in return customers = 25-95% profit increase!)
- Gives you clear purpose and direction
The list is endless...
But, something we're not typically taught when we become entrepreneurs is that branding goes far beyond a logo and colour palette. It's a combination of your personality, voice, values, etc. Understanding and being clear on these things can be responsible for consistency in sales - I've found this to be true myself.
- 2 hour masterclass; available to download and keep forever.
- Slides are also available to download.
- FREE digital branding workbook.