Pinterest has the highest volume of active shoppers, in comparison to any other social media platform; essentially meaning, people using Pinterest want to buy stuff. Not only that, but most product searches on Pinterest are unbranded, meaning people are forever looking for new brands to try, and it could be yours!
This planner provides you with weekly goal setting, daily planning, weekly tracking, Pinterest tips and weekly tasks to complete in order to skyrocket your presence on the app. These tasks include:
- Keyword research and placement for discoverability
- Competitor research within the app
- Creating and optimising boards
- Understanding Tailwind
- Rich pins
- How to discover and hop on trends
- What makes a pin successful?
- Types of pins
- Progress trackers
For each task, you're provided with an in-depth understanding, plus worksheets to complete.
Printed in colour. 238 pages.